Kick off meeting in Stockholm Autumn 2013
Boldic Kickoff meeting Stockholm 17th and 18thof October.
Meeting agenda Thursday 17 th of October
Venue: Frans Schartau Business Institute, Stigbergsg. 26 Stockholm
( close to the Scandic Hotel Sjofartshotellet Katarinavägen 26 )
10.00-12.00 Project meeting
13.00-18.00 Project meeting
19.30 Boldic Dinner
1. BOLDIC Award call and nomination.
Criteria – printed material will be ready for the Stockholm conference.Roll up/posters to be produced
Nominations for BA 2013. Discussion and selection.
2. Boldic Olro Conferences in Finland and Balticum– online conf before to prepare – september + one after (in conjunction with the conf)
On site as well as online – mixed – seminar aside
3. Online conferences – April 2014, August 2015, Awarded projects, – pre-conference + FB ”blogg” for inviting people, – connect to the Conference speakers
4. Money matters, budget planning
Time spent for Boldic Olro needs to be scheduled and summarized.
– Next BOLDIC virtual project meeting – 18 – november at 14 o’clock CET
– A developed and quality assured award with an elaborated strategy for priorities.
– The award will be more and better specified, fields of learning, methods, tools, initiatives,types of organisations, networks etc exemplified to clarify in the nomination process.
– Information packages, regularly updated homepage with integrated elements and information service.
– Statutes regarding the nature of the award (money, present or only a picture and flowers?), media communication strategy, sponsors outlined award ceremony etc will be agreed upon.
– Virtual conferences
– Guide book with general orientation about good use of virtual conferences connected to eLearning.
– The digital booklet will contain examples of best practice, advice on different conference designs for different purposes and technical solutions.
– An established for free virtual conference facility which can be used for educational purposes by organisations not ready yet to purchase and for small players who can’t afford this.
– A format for annual conferences.
– A marketing strategy.
– Financial solutions for a series of four consecutive conferences including sponsor packages, exhibition policy, administrative memo, m-learning and conference blogs.
– Cooperations with other projects and partners.
– Network building.
Friday 18 th of October. Boldic Olro and SVERD Autumn Conference
Theme: Flipped classroom, mobile learning, MOOC:s and OER
Venue Saturnus conference Hornsg 15 Stockholm
– 09.30-10.00 Coffee
– 10.00-10.45 Future of the IT society Jan Gulliksen Digitaliseringskomm.prof Royal Inst Tech
– 10.45-11.30 Flipped Classroom David Black-Schaffer ass. prof. Uppsala University
– 11.30-12.15 MOOC Massive Open Online Courses Ebba Ossiannilsson Phd Lund University.
– 12.15-13.15 Lunch
– 13.15-14.00 Mobile learning Google, Michel Benard , Univ. Relations Manager at Google
– 14.00-14.45 OER Open educational resources Jan Pawlowski prof Jyväskylä University Finl.
– 14.45-15.00 MOOC in Norway and Campus NOOA, Torhild Slåtto, Flexibel utdanning Norway
– 15.00-15.15 Coffee
– 15.15-15.30 Boldic Award 2013 Ceremony developer of ODL 2013 Nordic/Baltic region
– 15.30-16.00 Summary and closing Ulf Sandstrom SVERD
Swedish association for distance education (SVERD)