Kick off meeting in Stockholm Autumn 2013
Boldic Olro project group Foto Tore Hoel 13.10.17 Sthlm Sweden
Boldic Kickoff meeting Stockholm 17th and 18thof October.
Meeting agenda Thursday 17 th of October
Venue: Frans Schartau Business Institute, Stigbergsg. 26 Stockholm
( close to the Scandic Hotel Sjofartshotellet Katarinavägen 26 )
10.00-12.00 Project meeting
13.00-18.00 Project meeting
19.30 Boldic Dinner
1. BOLDIC Award call and nomination.
Criteria – printed material will be ready for the Stockholm conference.Roll up/posters to be produced
Nominations for BA 2013. Discussion and selection.
2. Boldic Olro Conferences in Finland and Balticum– online conf before to prepare – september + one after (in conjunction with the conf)
On site as well as online – mixed – seminar aside
3. Online conferences – April 2014, August 2015, Awarded projects, – pre-conference + FB ”blogg” for inviting people, – connect to the Conference speakers
4. Money matters, budget planning
Time spent for Boldic Olro needs to be scheduled and summarized.
– Next BOLDIC virtual project meeting – 18 – november at 14 o’clock CET
– A developed and quality assured award with an elaborated strategy for priorities.
– The award will be more and better specified, fields of learning, methods, tools, initiatives,types of organisations, networks etc exemplified to clarify in the nomination process.
– Information packages, regularly updated homepage with integrated elements and information service.
– Statutes regarding the nature of the award (money, present or only a picture and flowers?), media communication strategy, sponsors outlined award ceremony etc will be agreed upon.
– Virtual conferences
– Guide book with general orientation about good use of virtual conferences connected to eLearning.
– The digital booklet will contain examples of best practice, advice on different conference designs for different purposes and technical solutions.
– An established for free virtual conference facility which can be used for educational purposes by organisations not ready yet to purchase and for small players who can’t afford this.
– A format for annual conferences.
– A marketing strategy.
– Financial solutions for a series of four consecutive conferences including sponsor packages, exhibition policy, administrative memo, m-learning and conference blogs.
– Cooperations with other projects and partners.
– Network building.
Friday 18 th of October. Boldic Olro and SVERD Autumn Conference
Theme: Flipped classroom, mobile learning, MOOC:s and OER
Venue Saturnus conference Hornsg 15 Stockholm
– 09.30-10.00 Coffee
– 10.00-10.45 Future of the IT society Jan Gulliksen Digitaliseringskomm.prof Royal Inst Tech
– 10.45-11.30 Flipped Classroom David Black-Schaffer ass. prof. Uppsala University
– 11.30-12.15 MOOC Massive Open Online Courses Ebba Ossiannilsson Phd Lund University.
– 12.15-13.15 Lunch
– 13.15-14.00 Mobile learning Google, Michel Benard , Univ. Relations Manager at Google
– 14.00-14.45 OER Open educational resources Jan Pawlowski prof Jyväskylä University Finl.
– 14.45-15.00 MOOC in Norway and Campus NOOA, Torhild Slåtto, Flexibel utdanning Norway
– 15.00-15.15 Coffee
– 15.15-15.30 Boldic Award 2013 Ceremony developer of ODL 2013 Nordic/Baltic region
– 15.30-16.00 Summary and closing Ulf Sandstrom SVERD
Swedish association for distance education (SVERD)